Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Don't Know



My post on eco-friendly clothing got a very close friend of mine pretty infuriated. Okay, I lie when I say infuriated. It prompted emotion. And I guess I've never seen him this ardent about much before. He wondered why I choose to give attention to global warming and eco-friendly 'fashion', when there is lack of medical attention for AIDS patients, people dying in Darfur and poverty across the globe.



What can I say G, but I don't know? I care about a few things as passionately as I can. I write this blog, not because I have too much time on my hands, but hoping that someone as busy and lazy as me makes a small change their life.


I wish someone could fix the world, the AIDS crisis, the war in Iraq. While they’re at it, could someone fix the leaking faucet in my bathroom?


Sigh!

No comments: